Travel Health is not just about vaccinations
Are you preparing to travel overseas for humanitarian work or a study abroad program? Are you an international business traveler or traveling abroad to visit family and friends? MedRite provides travel health services for people traveling to a wide variety of destinations, supporting safe and healthy travel while away from home.
Many vaccine-preventable diseases, while rare or non-existent in the United States, are more common in many countries in the developing world. These diseases can disrupt a vacation, delay planned activities, or even worse, leave you hospitalized.
Our physicians and experienced clinicians are experts in the field of travel medicine and can help you take the proper steps to keep you healthy while traveling. During your office visit, MedRite travel health provides:
- Required and recommended travel vaccinations, based on your destination, potential risk, and medical history. These include: Malaria, Tuberculosis (TB), Typhoid, Hepatitis (A and B),Tetanus Diphtheria, Pertussis (TDaP), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR). Shingles, Varicella, Meningococcal and Japanese Encephalitis.
- Prescriptions for medications to prevent or self-treat common travel-related illnesses
- Health and safety counseling tailored to your travel itinerary, personal medical history, and activities you have planned while abroad
- The latest travel information, health risks, and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), to help decrease your chances of unexpected health problems that can disrupt your travel
We Welcome Medical Travel Insurances:
- Seven Corners
- Travel Care Services
- Travel Guard
- Travel Medical Protection
- Universal Assistance
- World Assist
- World Insurance Company
- World Medical Care
- World Travel Assist
Travel medicine services are not “one size fits all.” Each traveler is unique with different risk tolerances and budgets, so we’ll work with you to develop a plan geared toward your needs.
Save Time… Feel Better…