MedRite Urgent Care Clinic Serves Hell’s Kitchen & Other NYC Neighborhoods
The MedRite Urgent Care clinic near Hell’s Kitchen provides a convenient way for people in New York City to access a complete range of non-emergency health care services. We’re an excellent option if you have a medical issue that doesn’t require a visit to an emergency room, but also can’t wait for an appointment with your primary care doctor during regular business hours.
As a patient of MedRite Urgent Care clinic in NYC, you will be a “customer” in the truest sense of the word. We firmly believe that the practice of medicine is the ultimate customer service business, and we think you’ll probably agree. In fact, there are many reasons to choose the MedRite Urgent Care clinic near Hell’s Kitchen for your non-emergency health care needs. For instance, we are:
- Fast and easy – We do not require appointments or referrals; you can simply walk in to see a physician when you need to.
- Convenient – We have office hours in the early morning, evening, and on weekends to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Affordable – We accept all major health insurance plans, and our co-payments are much lower than typical hospital emergency room fees.
- Welcoming – We treat people of all ages, including both residents and visitors of Manhattan.
- Small enough to care – We provide a level of individualized attention that you simply can’t get from most “doc-in-a-box” chains.
The staff of experienced physicians and other medical professionals at each MedRite Urgent Care clinic treats many common medical conditions and injuries. Some examples include cold and flu, sinusitis, pink eye, urinary tract infections, abdominal pain, cuts, bruises, fractures, sprains, warts, and more. With an onsite lab and X-rays, we can also provide fast and accurate diagnostic test results, allowing us to quickly pinpoint what’s wrong and get you back on the path to good health as soon as possible.
Of course, if you are facing a life-threatening situation, such as chest pain or shortness of breath, you should immediately proceed to the nearest emergency room. But, if you need to see a physician right away for a non-emergency medical reason, feel free to call or visit the MedRite Urgent Care clinic located near Hell’s Kitchen in Midtown West. If you’d prefer, you can also access our easy online check-in system to further streamline your office visit.