MedRite Urgent Care – A Walk In Clinic Providing Non-Emergency Medical Services to Individuals in Hell’s Kitchen & Other NYC Neighborhoods
The MedRite Urgent Care walk in clinic near Hell’s Kitchen in New York City is a convenient and affordable alternative to a hospital emergency room for times when you need prompt medical attention, but your primary care physician’s office is closed or you are unable to schedule a timely appointment. At MedRite, you will be seen by a board-certified physician or other experienced medical professional who specializes in responding to urgent, non-life-threatening health care needs. We treat our patients quickly, effectively, and compassionately, and our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with the latest X-ray equipment and onsite labs for fast and accurate diagnostic testing and results.
MedRite will take care of you right away in our walk in clinic near Hell’s Kitchen, where we offer a comprehensive range of immediate and occupational health services, including:
- Treatments for injuries and conditions that do not pose a serious threat to your life or health, such as sprains and fractures, lacerations, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, viruses, infections, and nose bleeds
- Care for common health issues, including coughs, sore throats, earaches, minor burns, and bruises
- STD and pregnancy testing
- Immigration, Department of Transportation (DOT), executive, school, and sports physicals
- Flu and allergy shots, immunizations, and travel vaccinations
- Well-woman, geriatric, and pediatric care
- And more
The MedRite walk in clinic was founded in 2010 as one of only two urgent care centers in New York City with a goal to ensure the availability of quick and attentive medical services in the surrounding community. We welcome patients of all ages, and we would like to earn the right to become your go-to source for all of your immediate, non-life-threatening health care needs.
At the MedRite Urgent Care walk in clinic, you can get in, get treated, and feel better – today. You don’t even have to call ahead. The medical staff in our office near Hell’s Kitchen in NYC arrives early in the morning and stays late into the evening, and we’re open seven days a week. Plus, we accept most major health plans.