Drug Screening in Manhattan’s Midtown West
On-the-job drug and alcohol use is a costly and growing problem for businesses everywhere. Substance abuse in the workplace not only reduces employee productivity but also increases the risk of work-related injuries and leads to excessive absenteeism. That’s why more and more employers are now extending job offers that are contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug screening test.
MedRite Urgent Care makes it easy and convenient for employers to find reliable drug screening services in Manhattan. At our walk-in clinic in Midtown West, we offer the proven and efficient 10-panel drug test, which many employers use to aid in their pre-hire decision-making. A relatively simple urinalysis, the 10-panel drug test can detect the residue of 10 commonly abused drugs, and it does not require a chain of custody or a prescription. At MedRite, we perform drug screening in a comfortable and confidential setting, and the results are usually available within minutes.
Our Comprehensive Occupational Health Services
At MedRite, we build strong relationships with employers and provide outstanding services to their employees. In addition to drug screening, we are pleased to offer:
- Comprehensive care for non-life-threatening work-related injuries
- Workers’ Compensation return-to-work plans (our physicians are certified by the Workers’ Compensation board)
- Pre-employment physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams performed by DOT-certified providers
- Physicals mandated by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- HAZMAT exams for employees who work with or near hazardous materials
- Hearing tests (audiograms)
- Wellness and early intervention programs
- Flu shots and other vaccinations and immunizations
As your occupational health partner, MedRite is committed to the success of your business. To save you time and money, all of our services are available on a walk-in basis. In addition to “normal” business hours, our team is here during extended evening and weekend hours to better serve you and your employees.
MedRite has several urgent care centers in New York City, including a convenient location in Manhattan’s Midtown West. If you would like to learn more about our drug screening services, contact us or stop by today.